in fulfillment of the information obligation under art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", we hereby inform that:
- The administrator of personal data of clients and their employees (hereinafter referred to as "Customer")
is Dobis Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Trzciana 165A, 36-071 Trzciana, NIP: 8133165359, REGON: 690723072 KRS: 0000019315 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Customers' personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
- a) implementation of the sale process and execution of concluded contracts (Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of the GDPR),
- b) Complaint process (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- c) archiving (evidence purposes) in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- d) possible determination, investigation or defense against claims in pursuance of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Customers' personal data will be transferred only to accounting companies, banks, shipping companies and postal operators, when the delivery is carried out by these entities.
- Customers' personal data will be kept for the following period:
- a) implementation of the sales process - for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the sale was made,
- b) execution of the complaint process - 5 years from the moment of consideration of the complaint,
- c) archival purposes - for the period necessary to achieve this goal,
- d) establishing, investigating or defending against claims - for a period necessary to achieve this objective.
- The customer has the right to request access to data relating to him, their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. The customer also has the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data;
- The customer has the right to withdraw consent given to the processing of data at any time, in the case of data processed on the basis of consent.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Personal data provided by the customer is voluntary, however, failure to provide it will prevent us from establishing and maintaining business relationships.
- The Customer's personal data will not be subject to processes in which automated decision-making, including profiling, would occur.
Management of the company
Dobis Sp. z o. o.